The following information outlines the terms and conditions set forth for this website and e-commerce store exclusively for the Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA) of Greater Los Angeles:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without YWCA Greater Los Angeles’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California.
Please allow 3 to 5 days shipping time.
At YWCA Greater Los Angeles we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally, however, you may want to return items to us.
Our 21-day “no quibbles” guarantee
Our “no quibble” guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchases, simply return your purchase and the YWCA Greater Los Angeles order Confirmation E-mail Receipt within 21-days of your purchase for a refund or exchange.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase after these time periods, please let us know. Your satisfaction is important to us.
All shipped orders are processed immediately. Once an order has been processed, we are unable to cancel the order. However, you may refuse the merchandise upon delivery. A refund will be issued once the merchandise is returned to our warehouse. If you have received the merchandise, you must follow the policy set forth above.
Returning an item
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your return:
- Re-pack the product(s) in its original packaging and include all warranty cards, manuals and accessories and protective packaging. (To be accepted for return, all products must be returned in the original box and containing all original product packaging and accessories.)
- Send the package, with this completed form, to the address below. For your protection we recommend you use a registered delivery service, insured to the value of your parcel.
YWCA Greater Los Angeles
1020 S. Olive Street, 7th Floor
Los Angeles 90015
- Please mark the appropriate box stating your reason for return:
- I ordered the wrong item(s)
- Order was not received by the estimated delivery date
- Product was faulty/damaged when it arrived
- Product became faulty/damaged after it arrived
- You sent me the incorrect item(s)
- Other (please state)
Should you have questions or order inquiries, please contact Fund Development Department directly at 213.365.2991